Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting things started...

For as long as I can remember, I have had the desire to write. I think one's ability to communicate through the written word is a unique experience that has the potential to capture the minds and hearts of many. Over the course of the past twelve years, I have been writing poetry, prose and the occasional song (sans music due to my lack of musical talent). Ultimately, I would love to compile and publish what I have already written, as well as write a new piece in either the form of a novel or screenplay. Since those ideas are works in progress, I feel that this medium will suffice for the means of exposing my work to the masses (however small or large they may be). It is on that note, that I leave you to read what follows. I hope to update regularly with my latest works. Thank you for your time and support. It is my hope that anyone who reads what I have written is affected in some positive way by their interpretation of my words.

No comments: